Friday 10 February 2023

Rudolph!





Just before Christmas I found this cute  "Little Clare Design" stamp in my local charity shop, its called "Deck the Horns" and I loved the sweet design.  I inked it up and coloured with alcohol markers, then die cut the circle.  I then added another larger circle cut from patterned paper. Last I added som pearls and the computer generated sentiment.





I shall add this to the current challenge at the Christmas Kickstart challenge "Baubles" . I need to get cracking and make some birthday cards as I have a few coming up next month.  Hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs
Sally







 

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Bridget and me, you really do make the loveliest cards, Sally. What a great find this stamp was. Jo x

Dawn T said...

Just adorable Sally. Lucky find in the charity shop.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great find at the thrift store, Sally! Love the image and how you framed it with that yummy patterned paper!!

Curly said...

He's such a cute Reindeer you have coloured him beautifully and I love how you have used the pearls for Baubles.
Thank you so much for Joining us at Christmas Kickstart Challenge
Happy Crafting
Guest Elf Bridgetx