Saturday 11 February 2023

Two Birthday Cards !


This is a photo heavy post as I have been busy making Birthday cards, its a busy time of year for Birthdays in my family!


This first card is using the Pink Fresh Quadrant Background hot foil plate , foiled in gold and 
cut to a slimline shape, I have added it to my card base layered up on another piece of white card. I have then added my die cuts using Simon Says Leafy Branch and Memory BoxVerona Bouquet. I then layered the flower tops on foam tape and added the pearls and gold hot foiled sentiment.






My next card is for a little boy who loves his Lego,  I looked on pinterest for ideas for this one.


I die cut all the shapes and so many dots lol to create the Lego bricks just adding highlights with a white pen.  The sentiment is silver and hot foiled, very difficult to photograph.


Pleased with the end result, time consuming but worth it!
Off now to make more cards, hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
Sally



 

4 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Your card is so lovely! Great composition-thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Dawn T said...

Both cards are superb Sally. Your Lego card is great. I think I'll have to copy that idea for my grandson's birthday card - he's a massive Lego fan.
Your first card is so elegant.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a gorgeous golden creation, Sally - love the slimline with that PFS background, so classy!! And such a fun lego card - perfect for a boy! Oh, and thanks for sharing at the Divas! :)

Arlene said...

I love both birthday cards. The first card in gold is just gorgeous and amazing. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our February challenge of using gold.

Your second card featuring "legos" is fun and just delightful.