Thursday 2 September 2021

Autumnal Colours.


The weather is starting to feel Autumnal now and inspired by a field of sunflowers near here I made this thank you card using the Simon Says Gerbera Daisy background coloured up in yellows and oranges to look like the gorgeous field.  I made a mini slimline card and after embossing in white I coloured with Zig brush markers and added the strip of vellum with the die cut copper thanks sentiment.  Finally I added some sequins for sparkle.  

I shall add this card to the SSS Flickr challenge "Fall Colours" and the SSS Wednesday Challenge "Stamp it"

Have a great weekend

Hugs

Sally

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a cheery daisy background, Sally - love it with the vellum and copper sentiment!!

Dawn T said...

So beautiful Sally. Love the daisies.

Dotty Jo said...

Another beautiful card, Sally! I love the colours, Jo x