Wednesday 22 September 2021

Snowflakes!



Time to crack on with my Christmas cards,  I have made quite a few throughout the year but I always need more! 
I decided to make a mini slimline card so die cut the front panel and distressed with Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio Oxide ink.  I then used the Simon Says Falling Snow stencil with more Salty Ocean ink.



I always have a box of snowflakes already cut for my cards, so I just arranges a few on the card base and added some sparkly gems and sentiment.


 Love this colour combo and i am sure its going to feature a lot in my Christmas cards this year.

I am adding this card to the current SSS Flickr challenge "Use a Stencil"


Hugs

Sally

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous mini slim, Sally! Just love your glittery snowflakes atop the blended & stenciled background!!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous colours and a beautiful design, Jo x