Sunday 19 September 2021

Layered Flowers!



I have been missing for a while as I have been in hospital an operation ( not great timing with COVID as it meant no visitors ), hopefully its sorted now.  The hospital staff were amazing and still so upbeat considering their current workload.  The convalescing means that I have to isolate and stay on really light duties for about 4 weeks.  I am hoping card making counts as light duties otherwise I am going to get very bored.

I had started to make this card a while back and it was perfect to get my mojo back in gear. 



The background is the Simon Says stencil Spring Boho circle, I then added the Hi using Altenew's letter dies and some scrap patterned paper.  I then stamped and embossed elements from the Simon Says Spring Flowers set and fussy cut then coloured with Zigs.  I layered up and fixed to the card also adding lots of sparkly gems.



 I shall add this card to the Simon Says Flickr challenge "Use a Stencil" and the SSS Wednesday Challenge  "Lots of Layers"

Have a great week


Hugs

Sally

5 comments:

Joy Meadows said...

Hi, Sally!

sending you love and prayers while you recover from your surgery. Take care of yourself and don't overdo. Love the beautiful card you shared today!

Betty said...

lovely card, Sally - and hope you recuperate quickly - for sure card making qualifies as light duty - all the rest of the household stuff is heavy duty:-)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fabulous card, full of sunshine, Sally!! I love the cluster of flowers and leafy sprigs atop your stenciled mandala!!

Lin said...

Oh no, Sally, I'm so sorry to hear you're under the weather. But glad that all went well and you just need to gear back up slowly. Love your card today; you used some of my favorite things, and the sunny colors are perfect for our transition into fall!

Dawn T said...

Really gorgeous Sally. Love the beautiful yellow colour scheme