Monday 27 September 2021

Christmas Shaker

Had fun creating this Christmas shaker card with stencils and dies from Simon says.  First I die cut a square with the "Stitched Square Dies" and then distressed with Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean Oxide inks.  I then used the "Falling Snow" stencil and just used Salty Ocean for the snow.


Next I die cut the tree using the "Chunky Trees and Holly" set and fixed some acetate to the back of the hole.  I then added the three die cut tree shapes. after choosing my sequins I foam taped the top to the card base.  lastly adding the sentiment.  I am adding this card to the Simon Says Flickr group challenge "Use a Stencil".

I love these Distress Oxide inks together, such a pretty colour. 



 I am still convalescing but did manage to walk a mile today and also picked some lovely wild blackberries for a crumble.  Slowly getting there!  Enjoy your week.


Hugs

Sally 

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So glad to hear you're getting better every day, Sally!! Darling shaker card - just love the stenciled snow and the fun trio of trees!!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Sally. Love the gold tree on the shaker part.

Dotty Jo said...

So pretty! Jo x