Sunday 13 March 2022

Good Luck


Definitely not my normal colour scheme but I am always up for a challenge!!  The Heffy Doodle facebook challenge is Green and Gold and maybe a shaker! I have had this little elephant from Heffy Doodles for a while now and often use it on baby cards, I just thought it would make a great Good Luck card too.


I found this one really hard to photograph with the acetate , the background paper is really a lightisg green but looks olive in the photos.



 I always love making shakers , such a fun process!!

This card is also for the Simon Says Wednesday challenge "Bit O' Green"

Hugs

Sally

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling elephant and what a fun shaker with all the stars, Sally - great good luck card!!

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Sally. You do shaker cards so well.