Friday 11 March 2022

Lucky Find!!

I was lucky enough to find a couple of intricate corner dies from Crafters Companion in a local Charity shop, they were both , very cheap, unused and still in their packets,  so I had to bring them home with me!!

I particularly love this first one which is very intricate and couldn't wait to use it for a card.

 

A very simple design using a square die and layering the corner die on the card.  I then just added the SSS die cut flowers and leaves and a hot foil sentiment using my new Spellbinders set.



 I am adding this card to both the Simon Says Flickr group challenge "Favourite Technique" I always love die cutting, such a simple way to make a card.

Also the Simon Says Wednesday challenge "Bit O' Green".

Its a miserable wet day here in Dorset and it looks like its not getting any brighter over the weekend so I will be in my craft room this weekend!


Hugs

Sally

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Such a great find Sally. It's simply gorgeous and your card is so elegant.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wow - gorgeous corner die! Lucky find, indeed Sally!!