Wednesday 9 March 2022

Sunflowers!

Today I am joining the LOVE flickr group challenge for Ukraine The lovely LaVon is going to donate $50 to a charity to help the Ukrainian people.

Here is my card using Simon Says stamp Gerbera Daisy background coloured with Zig Brush markers to represent Sunflowers, I think the stamp works  very well for this purpose.


I have run my background card through the Cracked Distortion embossing folder before adding the sunflower strip.  I next added some gems and a hot foil sentiment from spellbinders designed by Yana Smakula.



 Sending love to all affected by the conflict.


Hugs

Sally

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

A beautiful card, Sally. Isn't this war just so tragic, Jo x

Dawn T said...

What a delightful card. Love the sunflowers and the lovely embossed background.