Tuesday 20 December 2022

Hot Foiling cards.


I have been playing around with my hot foil machine, getting used to using it and hopefully getting good results.  I got this large Spellbinders plate when I got the machine, it was in a reduced bin and I really liked the design. 

I have made two cards one with silver foiling and one with rose gold but I used the same design.  First I die cut with a very large label die, not sure the make of it as i have had it for ages.  I then die cut some Simon Says Snowflakes in white and glittery card stock and added to the middle of the foiling before layering up a foiled sentiment.  Lastly I added some sparkly ribbon.



 Two very shiny cards to add to my box.


I am adding this card to the challenge at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge.

This is my last post before Christmas so I would like to wish all my followers a

Merry Christmas
and
A Happy New Year.

Hugs
Sally


2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So beautiful in both colors of foil, Sally!!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Sally. Back home now and catching up. Thanks for the lovely Christmas card too.