Thursday 15 December 2022

Poinsettia



I have this new Quadrant foiling plate from Pink Fresh and I spent some time creating some backgrounds with it.  I decided to make another Christmas card as the design is perfect to show off other images.




This poinsettia stamp is an old woodblock stamp with dies from Hero Arts,  which I inked and embossed 3 images in rose gold to match the background foiling, I then coloured with Zig Brush markers and die cut the layers.  I also die cut the leafy sprig to layer up under my flower. Again this is an older die and I am not even sure where its from. The sentiment is also foiled, I then just added some sparkly gems.
 



Unfortunately I have caught a nasty cold and am keeping warm indoors, I should be out getting my last minute shopping but thats going to have to wait till next week now.

Hugs
Sally

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Sally. Such a lovely card