Friday 16 December 2022

Snowflakes and Stars



I am joining in the last challenge over at the "Lets Squash it " blog, I have enjoyed taking part in this challenge over the last two years, thanks to Gail; and Jo for all the fun themes.  My embossing folders were gathering dust till this fun challenge came along.



I used a Crafts Too star folder for the dark blue  background spreading some Stickles over it for added sparkle. I then added a die cut heart and glittery gold snowflake with gem.  The sentiment is computer generated.


 I found this one difficult to photograph with the dark background and dull cold weather we are having.

I am still house bound with a nasty cold so lots of crafty time!

Hugs

Sally

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So pretty with the glittery gold snowflake atop the embossed stars, Sally!!

Dawn T said...

So beautiful Sally. It's a gorgeous card.

Angelnorth said...

The Stickles on the embossed background has worked really well, it looks so pretty! Great festive card Sally. Hope the cold starts to improve soon.

Dotty Jo said...

So simple and so pretty! This is lovely, Sally. Thanks for playing at Let's Squash It! Jo x