Monday 12 December 2022

Winter Chills


It's been exceptionally cold here in Dorset and I have stayed in the warm creating, the cold weather inspired another snowflake card using my gel plate and some Oxide inks. I inked up the plate with Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean inks before pressing in some Simon Says snowflake dies.  they create a really good impressing which transfers to the card beautifully.



 I then added some gorgeous sparkly snowflakes and sequins before adding the sentiment.



I am adding this card to the current Christmas Kickstart Challenge.  and also the Die cut Divas current challenge "Christmassy"

Hope you are keeping warm

Hugs

Sally

3 comments:

Arlene said...

So lovely. Wonderful background with lots of punch.
So glad you could join us this month at Die Cut Divas for some die cutting and Winter or Christmas themed cards.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a gorgeous gelli print, Sally, and I love the label with the die cut snowflake atop!!

Dawn T said...

A beautiful card Sally. Love the gelli background and that beautiful snowflake. Happy you have joined us at Die Cut Divas.