Thursday 17 November 2022

Birthday Weekend

 


I have just spent a lovely weekend with my daughter celebrating Eva's first Birthday, where has that year gone?  It's been a sad year but Eva has been our ray of sunshine.



I have been busy making more Christmas cards, whilst visiting my daughter I found some craft items in a charity shop and this snowflake frame die was one of them, I am not sure who it's made by but I am really pleased with it.

For this card I die cut it in glittery card stock layering it up for texture.




I then added the SSS gnome die which I cut and then ran the beard through a Cuttlebug woodgrain embossing folder and added some glitter. The background is a memory box die which I have also run through a cuttlebug snow folder.  The sentiment is hot foiled.






Enjoy your weekend
Hugs
Sally


4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a darling layered scene for your gnomie, Sally!! And oh my, how sweet is Eva in her birthday crown! Sad she won't know her maternal grandpa but I'm sure she brings you much joy!! Thanks for sharing at Die Cut Divas!!

Dawn T said...

What a great score with the snowflake frame Sally. And love the texture on his beard. All in all, one beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Die Cut Divas. PS - beautiful photo of Eva. She is gorgeous.

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, great charity shop find! Cute gnome and a great scene for him, love the added texture for his beard! Hope Eva enjoyed her birthday, bless her.

Arlene said...

That's one way to add texture to a beard! It works! Great scene. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our November "Anything Goes" challenge.