Friday 18 November 2022

Two more Christmas cards.

Unfortunately I arrived back from my weekend away with a nasty cold, so I have been stuck indoors for a few days.  I have a sore throat and cough, but it hasn't stopped me making a few more Christmas cards.

This first one uses again my new lucky find Snowflake corner die, which I have cut in glitter cardstock.  I have just paired it with some snowflakes from Simon Says.



A simple very sparkly card.  I am adding this card to the current LOVE flickr group challenge.



This second card uses a gel plate background that I made a few months back.  After going on a gel plate course I have a stash of pretty backgrounds ready to use on cards.


Again for this one I have just added some Simon Says snowflakes and a pearl, the sentiment is hot foiled. A card for the Simon Says Flickr group challenge.

Have a great weekend, I am going to stay home in the warm and hopefully my cold will feel better soon.


Hugs

Sally

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Sally - no fun having a cold! But you were very productive - love both cards with all the snowflakes!!

Dawn T said...

So pretty Sally - two beautiful cards. Love all the snowflakes.