Monday 7 November 2022

Sparkly Trees.





I used the Forest Border embossing folder from Simon Says and embossed onto white card, I then lightly distressed with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink and rubbed gently with some clear glittery stickles.  I then added the L'll Gnome die cut also from Simon Says.  I decided not to add a sentiment to the outside of the card as it coved the very sparkly trees too much.
 I then decided to also add some sparkle to the Gnomes beard which has also been run through my tree bark embossing folder for added texture.


 I shall also add this card to the "Merry and Bright" challenge over at the Simon Says Flickr Group.


I am off to see my Granddaughter Eva this weekend as it's her First Birthday on Monday.  Oh my gosh this last year has flown by, it's been a very difficult year, but I am looking forward to spending some time with the family and celebrating.

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

How beautiful with the soft blue over embossing, Sally! And that gnome is the cutest - you enabled me to buy him but have I used yet? Oh well... Enjoy your time with family & happy birthday to Eva!!

Dawn T said...

LOVE this one Sally. Very beautiful. Wow - Eva is one! Time flies. Big hugs to her for the day.