Monday 21 November 2022

White Christmas



I have found another challenge blog called Daring Cardmakers and decided to make a card, I was inspired by the "White" theme its always a great colour for Christmas cards.


For this card I used the Crystal Distortion embossing folder from Simon Says Stamp for the background, I then added some layered up snowflakes and this gorgeous little gnome also Simon Says dies.  Next I added lots of sparkly gems. My sentiment is hot foiled in silver.
 The cardstock is bright white and I found this card quite hard to photograph.






I am still getting over a rotten cold and sore throat and have been stuck indoors for a few days, I am hoping to feel better soon as I need to get some fresh air, fingers crossed!


Hugs

Sally



 

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

adorable card Sally.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That crystal ef makes such a great background and I love the white on white with the layered snowflakes, Sally!! So cute with the added gnome (still haven't used the die you enabled me to buy!!).

Dawn said...

WOW, stunning and I love the pop of colours with the gnome. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x