Thursday 24 November 2022

Eva's Birthday!


It was my Granddaughters 1st Birthday last week and this is the card I made for her.  I cut the 1 shape with my silhouette machine in white card and then distressed with Oxide inks.


I die cut her name using glitter cardstock and Altenew alphabet dies, next I stamped the zoo animals from the Heffy Doodle set "Two by Two Safari Animals" the monkey is a Sugar Pea design stamp. I coloured with alcohol markers and die cut.  The balloons were also from a Heffy Doodle stamp set.


I was really pleased with the finished card and Eva loved it.


I also made this fabric Birthday crown but she wasn't so keen on that , she is not a lover of hats lol.



We had a wonderful weekend celebrating.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American followers.

Hus
Sally






 

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

And adorable card and an adorable little lady. Lovely photo of Eva and her Mummy.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awww - darling one yr bday card, Sally - love the critters and shaped number! Beautiful Eva and Mum too!!