Saturday 5 November 2022

Siver and White!



 

This was a simple card to make using the Facetted Snowflake embossing folder from Simon Says embossed in white card spread with some Stickles.  I then added the silver glitter die cut Simon Says snowflakes.


The Sentiment is Hot Foiled and I just added some pearls and silver wire, resulting in a very sparkly card.






Also the Die Cut Divas challenge blog, which this month is "Anything Goes"

This was such an easy card to make that I will be making more to add to my card stash as I know it maybe raided very soon by my daughter!

Have a great weekend, its raining and windy here so I hope you are having brighter weather.


Hugs

Sally

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

What elegance Sally. Such a classic look

Cindy C. said...

Wow gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing along with us this November at Die Cut Divas.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - love this one, Sally - gorgeous snowflakes atop the embossed ones!! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas!!

Arlene said...

Simple and Striking. Elegant card. WOW

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our November "Anything Goes" challenge.