Sunday 7 March 2021

Flower Cluster Die

While the Simon Says  Flower cluster die was on my desk I wanted to make another card for the SSS Flickr Challenge "Do it with Dies"  I had a panel already distressed with a rainbow of Oxide inks so I decided to make a paper pieced image.  I cut the die in white and then in the rainbow coloured card.  


I then adhered the white image to my card base and then glued in the individual pieces of the coloured version.  This was extremely fiddly and I was beginning to wonder if it was worth the effort, but I persisted and am really pleased piece. I then cut the "Hello" in the remaining piece of distressed card and added to to my card front with some sequins. Next I layered up onto the green card before adding it to my card base.


 I shall also add this card to the LOVE Flickr group challenge and the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Beautiful Blossoms"

We are now off for a long countryside walk in the sunshine,  its cold but sunny ,long may it last lol.


Hugs

Sally

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So pretty, Sally - just love the pieced flower cluster!!

Dawn T said...

this is so pretty Sally. Love the soft colours.