Sunday 21 March 2021

Hello to Spring!


Always trying to build up my stash of cards I decided to make some non specific designs to send at any time.  This is the first using Simon Says "Spring Flowers" stamp set, an oldie but I love the pretty flowers in this set.



First I used some masking to stamp the flowers straight to my card base , then embossed in white. I then masked again and used some Cracked Pistachio Oxide ink for the distressing round the flowers.  I then coloured the flowers with Zig Markers.



I then added the Hello sentiment from Hero Arts layering it up for dimension. Love the soft colours.


Have a great week

Hugs
Sally



 


3 comments:

Dawn T said...

This is so pretty Sally. Just love the soft colours. A delightful card.

Heather said...

This is such a pretty card, Sally. The flowers are so soft and dreamy looking and I love your design!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Lovely colors on your blossoms, Sally - perfect on the pierced panel. Love this!!