Thursday 18 March 2021

Thank you !

My stash off cards was running short of  Thank You cards so I got to work and made these two.



For this first one i used the Kaleidoscope Background stamp from Simon Says and stamped and embossed in silver.  I then coloured in parts of the image with some pink Zig markers. Also adding some pearls and Silver Nuvo drops some areas.


Lastly I added the SSS die cut " Thanks " sentiment in silver and mounted it to a pink card base.


For the second card I stamped and clear embossed a panel with the Simon Says Cosmos Background and coloured with a mixture of Zigs and Distress Oxide inks.  I then cut the three squares with the SSS Stitched Square background die and added to a card base with foam tape.



 I then added the die cut Thanks sentiment, also from Simon Says.  I shall add both these cards  to the current Flickr Challenge "Spring Fling"

We have been out in the garden all day today and it was glorious, so pleased to be out in the fresh air!  Looking forward to some more good weather at the weekend!


Hugs

Sally


3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Two stunners Sally. Love all the pink.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Sally, you never disappoint. Your cards are always gorgeous! So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love both cards, Sally but especially the trio of squares - great design!!