Thursday 4 March 2021

Pastel Shaker Card.

The current Simon Says Stamp Flickr group challenge is "Do it with Dies" one of my favourite themes.  I have lots of dies and love using them in my cards.

I used the Flower Cluster die to create this fun shaker card, sticking to the pastel lilac colour theme.


After cutting the die from the corner of a card blank I stuck some acetate to the back and then added back the flower die cut, I used some gorgeous lilac card for the background and the sentiment adding some sparkly sequins to the shaker element.


 I shall also add this to the Simon Says Wednesday challenge "Beautiful Blossoms"  

Looking forward to the weekend, we are still in Lockdown so have booked a treat of a takeaway from a fabulous restaurant in our town called Brassica.  There food is always delicious,  I miss not going out for a meal so this is the next best thing.

Have a great weekend

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Hola, Sally! Your card is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Such beauty. Warm greetings from San Antonio, Texas. Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous shaker thank you card, Sally! Love the delicate flower pattern with the acetate behind!!