Monday 15 March 2021

It's Margarita Time!


Inked up my Tim Hotz "Cocktail Blueprint" stamps again to make this Birthday card, I have used a more neutral palette so could be used for male or female birthdays!


The lime slices are from an older Simon Says stamp set called "Lemonade" and they are stamped in green although it looks yellow in the photograph.  I have also added Nuvo Glimmer paste to the rim of the glass for a touch of sparkle and to represent the salt!



 I coloured the drink with with Zig markers .  I shall add this card to the current Wednesday challenge over at Simon Says.


Have a great week


Hugs

Sally

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your margarita card with the citrus background, Sally! That striped edge really gives it that Mexican feel - love it!!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Sally. A great card. Live Tim's blueprint stamps. Perfect for masculine cards

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Beautiful card and colors. If you ever come to San Antonio, I will take you for a margarita! 💃💃💃 San Antonio is a party town. We like a good party. haha haha ☺☺☺☺ Have a beautiful day! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com