Wednesday 14 April 2010

Spring flowers.



I really liked the colour choice for The Play Date Cafe this week and decided to make another card. I dusted off some old Hero Arts" real flower stamps, haven't used them for a while and thought they looked spring like.


Added the dark lavender bow and pearls to finish. I have just got this new Martha Stewart emboss and cut border punch and I am really pleased with the result. (the embossing isn't that clear in the photograph.) I am also going to enter this in the current Hero Arts challenge for Mothers Day.
Have a great day, its turned cold again here so I am not going to venture far today, more time for crafting, I have a lot of family cards to make so must get cracking!!!

Woops just realized I am to late for the Play Date challenge nevermind!!!
Supplies:Stamps Hero Arts.

12 comments:

Lin said...

I so miss seeing these "old" flowers!! You did a gorgeous job with them, and have inspired me to pull mine out, too! Can't wait to see the new version they're bring out, can you?

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous card! Love how you mixed the stamps. So very pretty!

Kelly Booth said...

GORGEOUS Sally!!! I just Adore this.....

Dotty Jo said...

Sally, I spotted this over on the Flickr site while I was at my friends shop this morning and we all gathered round the PC screen and went 'wow' together! What a beautiful card - I love every last detail, Jo x

Virginia L. said...

Wow, Sally ! This is absolutely gorgeous. I love all the colors and mix of stamps. Congrats on being featured in HA Twitter! Way to go :)

Sanne said...

So adorable - love all the purple!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh so pretty! Lovely. Kim

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Lovely gorgeous card Sally. I like the mixture of the text and flowers really nice.

On a different subject I bought some cheap candles today as I want to try out that technique you did a while back with the napkins and the stamped image.......

Tina
X

Nancy said...

Wow, Sally what a gorgeous card! I can't find my cardmaking mojo lately and I think you have provided just the inspiration I need. Thanks for posting your excellent artwork, I am always inspired when I visit here.
blessings,
nancy

Jill said...

So fresh and natural! I adore this!

Alice said...

gorgeous colors! this is such a beauty! love it!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Gorgeous array of lavender colors on this card!!