Saturday 17 April 2010

Stickers challenge


Just a quick post today as we have a busy weekend of celebrations, my husband and son share the same birthday, both born on 19th April! My Dh is celebrating a special birthday this year and my son will be 25, as the birthdays are Monday and I go back to work then after the Easter break we are celebrating over the weekend.
Just time to post my entry for this weeks PaperPlay challenge of using stickers. Made this quick card for a friends daughter. The wire fashion torso is a digital image by Vinnie Pearce, I really love her images and papers. The words are a sticker I have had in my stash for ages.
Have a great weekend.

12 comments:

Nancy said...

This is so girly and adorable, Sally. Everything goes together beautifully! Good luck with the challenge too!

Anita Rex said...

So pretty, love where you put the bow! Happy birthday to your DH and your son! What a busy weekend but full of fun! All the best!

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! I have just bought that digi from 2peas, Jo x

Deirdre said...

Sally, just love this card - it is stunning and I love how you used the stickers.

Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge over on Paperplay this week.

Jane said...

Gorgeous card!!

Alice said...

just gorgeous! love how you dress up the dress form!!

donna mikasa said...

So pretty, Sally! Love the vintage look!

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful!! Love this vintage card! Hope your DH and DD have a great birthday. How special that their birthdays are on the SAME day! Wow! What timing you had, Sally! Thanks for sharing!

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, Sally - love the stamp (I'm going to check out that site now!) - and the way you've embellished it.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Suzanne C said...

Very stylish and elegant! Love the roses along the dress form. Happy bday to hubby and son. Love your new blog header!

Vanessa said...

This is gorgeous!!! Those pretty roses go perfectly with that image! Love it!

Jenny said...

So pretty... love it!! :D If you get a chance hop over to my blog, I have a new challenge posted (May Arts prize pack)... have a wonderful week!! :)