Sunday 11 April 2021

Birthdays!!

 For my "Lets Squash" it post please go here 


I have just received an order from Lucy's Little Things and couldn't wait to make a shaker card using some of the beautiful sequins. I had this panel already stamped and coloured and thought it would make a great background for my shaker.  The stamp is "Flora Background" from Simon Says and I have stamped in Spiced Marmalade Oxide ink and embossed clear.  I then coloured with Zig markers.


I used the Simon Says Stitched Squares dies to create the shaker front and added the Birthday Circle sentiment. Love how sparkly this turned out!  I am adding this card to the SSS Wednesday challenge "Happy Birthday" and the Die Cut Divas "Window card" challenge.


I needed a Birthday card for the   granddaughter of  my cousin , she is a sweet little 5 year old who loves to bake with her mum, she also loves dressing up so I knew this digital image would suit her perfectly. I also wanted to add a small shaker element as she also loves lots of sparkles ! I cut her name using my Silhouette and coloured the image with Zigs. I can post it now as her birthday was yesterday and she has received it and loved it! I will also add this to the Simon Says Wednesday Birthday challenge

Have a fun Sunday

Hugs

Sally


5 comments:

Arlene said...

I love the background on your first card, so beautiful. That adorable winged fairy is so cute on the second card.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our aperture/window card challenge.

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely shaker cards, Sally! Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two fab shaker cards, Sally!! Just love them both - the flora pattern looks amazing at the shaker background and I love the little fairy - so sweet!! Thanks for sharing with us at Die Cut Divas!!

foleysfriend said...

The background on your first card is so lovely. I had not thought about stamping with a colored ink and heat embossing with clear. Thank you for that hint! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

sue n.

Cindy C. said...

This is such a fun and pretty shaker card!! Congrats on your win at Die Cut Divas!