Saturday 10 April 2021

Guest Designer

 


I am thrilled to be the Guest Designer over at the "Lets Squash It " Challenge#7 for the month of April.  Gail and Jo have set the challenge and  would like to see you:-


"Use at least three different embossing folders and include a person"




I had this cute free wedding digital image in my stash and was keen to use it, so I printed it out and coloured with Zig Brush Markers, I the cut with a rectangle die and embossed the corner with a small Cuttlebug corner embossing folder.  I am not sure of the name but it came in a set of four , possibly wedding ones!  I also added some small pearls for a little sparkle.


Next I die cut three strips of white card using a banner die that I have had for years and proceeded to emboss them with some strip dies , also from Cuttlebug.  These came in a set of five originally and I think they were called "With Love" 


I used a square card blank and added my strips at varying heights on the base and then added the main panel raised on foam tape for dimension.



I had fun making this card and I hope it has inspired you to play along this month, I look forward to seeing all your cards!!

Hugs

Sally

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Sally, so happy to have you as our guest! Your card is lovely and I didn't know this image was available as a digi - I hunted everywhere to track it down as a stamp from Stamping Bella. Thank goodness for eBay! Big hugs, and I hope you enjoy your GDT with us, Jo x

Angelnorth said...

Beautifully put together Sally, a really classy-looking card. Congrats on the GD slot, hope you have fun!

ionabunny said...

Thanks so much for guest designing at Let's Squash It! Sally. I love the embossed fishtail borders and fancy corner. A beautiful elegant wedding card. Hugz

Dawn T said...

Such a beautiful card Sally. It is so elegant. Congrats on your guest spot.

Robyn Oliver said...

A lovely combination of EF for your "With Love' card Sally - stylish and fun. Congrats on the GD spot too, Robyn

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a delightful wedding card, Sally!! Such a clever use of the embossing folders!! Congrats on being guest designer at Squash it!!