Monday 19 April 2021

Lets Squash It!!


 

This month I am the guest designer at the "Lets Squash It" challenge blog and the challenge is "Use at least three folders and include a person." This is another inspiration card for the challenge using this sweet older stamp from Stampendous that I have had in my collection for ages. I love this cute baby image and decided to go for a pink theme although it would look just as good in blue!



I have used three different cuttlebug strip folders , two for the side banners and one across the circle, adding pearls to the scallops.


Gail has said that I should link this up to the challenge so I will !

Hope you find time to take part in the challenge

Hugs

Sally

8 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oh my goodness, how cute Sally!! Clever use of three folders and I love the little baby image!! You're right - would look amazing in blue too!

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! Thanks for being such a lovely guest, Sally, Jo x

Dawn T said...

A gorgeous card. Love the sweet colours.

Carol L said...

Congrats on your guest design spot, and what an adorable card you've made! I had the same folders in front of me when I made my card, it's great to use them again after collecting dust! This image is as sweet as can be with the little duck and of course I love the embossed panels you created!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Angelnorth said...

Another lovely card Sally, love the subtle scallops on the circle and that row of buttons is perfect for a baby card!

Kampin' Karen said...

What a cute baby and great use of the three folders.

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous baby card Sally. Love the colours you used and the cute baby. That embossed button border is lovely. Off to see if I have a button EF........Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! and for being our GDT this month. Hugz