Thursday 29 April 2021

Flower Vase Pop up Card!

After watching this video by Jennifer McGuire I decided to try and make a similar pop up card using only the dies I had to hand.  First I created the vase using a Score Pal and measuring 1 inch intervals then gluing to make the box shape.  I then added a small piece of card across the middle as Jennifer did to make extra places to adhere the flowers.


I then cut lots of flowers, in various colours and leaves using really old Sizzix dies that I have and also the butterfly from Simon Says.


I cut the stems freehand and added to the flowers with pearls for added sparkle, next I started to arrange the flowers in the vase to create the bouquet effect, adding the butterfly at the back.. The die cut sentiment is by Hero Arts!  This pop up is small enough to fit into a 5 3/4 by 4 1/4   A2 envelope 




Love how this has turned out and I will definitely be making another. I will add this to both the Simon Says Wednesday challenge "Anything Goes" and the SSS Flickr Group Challenge.


Have a fun weekend.


Hugs

Sally
 

4 comments:

Marlena M. said...

STUNNING WORK!!

Dawn T said...

You did an awesome job making your own vase. It's gorgeous with all thise beatuiful flowers.

Lin said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, Sally! This looks like a really fun project, must have a go of it soon, too!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fab flower vase, Sally - just love your combo of elements topped off with the butterfly!!