Tuesday 6 April 2021

Stencil Fun!

The current challenge at the Simon says Flickr group is " use a stencil" and as I don't have many stencils I decided to make one with the Simon Says " Modern Flowers Wrap die" I cut the stencil and used it twice to create the circle , inking with Cracked Pistachio Oxide .




 I then stamped and embossed in white the flowers from the SSS "Spring Flowers" set colouring with Zig markers and then fussy cutting. I layered these up the centre of the circle to hide the join. The sentiment is cut in gold mirror card and the gems are from Lucy's Little Things.

I have lots of Birthdays in April so its a busy card making month , I really need to make some masculine cards but I really doo find them a challenge LOL, I am a flower girl at heart!!

Have a great week

Hugs
Sally

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Sally. Love the way you a half circle die to make your stencil and then the circle. Perfection!