Friday 2 April 2021

Thanks!!




The current challenge at the SSS Flickr group is "Use a Stencil" , I only have a couple of stencils but this one called "Tap Dance" from Simon Says is a great one for all types of cards. 

I used an old  spellbinders die to cut the shaped card out of some Antique linen cardstock and then stencilled in various Oxide colours.  The flowers are from Altenew and Simon Says and I have embossed in gold and coloured with Zig markers before fussy cutting and arranging on the card.  The thanks sentiment is also Simon Says and the pearls are from Lucy's "Little Things"


 

I shall also add this card to the SSS Wednesday challenge "Anything Goes"

We are having a really quiet Easter weekend as the family are still not allowed to visit, that's the second Easter we have missed out on , fingers crossed that we will be able to see them soon.

Hope you are enjoying your Easter break.

Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your label shaped card, Sally! So pretty with the stenciling and the fussy cut flowers!!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful, Sally. ☺ Happy Easter to you and your family. I hope things are better in the UK now. The US is not doing too hot. Too much selfishness. Be safe and have a beautiful day. ☺☺☺ mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Sally! I was trying to get a similar look with some stamps to that stencil, but ended with an epic fail. I'll take a look at the stencil - it certainly has a fun name. Happy Easter, Jo x

Connie said...

Hello and wishes for a lovely Easter Sunday. We have lovely weather here in the Midwest. What a lovely day it is. I'm a new-ish paper crafter, my love is making journals & books.