Sunday 25 April 2021

Sending Hugs!

The Wednesday challenge over at the Simon Says Blog this week is "Sending Hugs",  I have just got this new Simon Says Adeline  butterfly die and was keen to try it out so I die cut lots from watercolour paper and coloured up with zig brush markers.  Adding a splash of white gouache to finish off. 


I die cut this vintage Bo Bunny spotty paper and added the shaped striped edge before adhering the butterflies. Lastly I added some Bubble Gems from Lucy's Little Things.



 I will also add this card to the current "Anything Goes" challenge at the Simon Says Flickr Group.


Its a lovely sunny day here in Dorset although a little windy so I plan to get out in the garden this afternoon.  Hope you enjoy your Sunday.


Hugs

Sally

4 comments:

Katherine said...

I love this - so bright and cheerful!

Betty said...

love those bright butterflies, Sally!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your trio of butterflies on the arc of striped paper, Sally - fabulous design!!